Northern Widget sensors
LiDAR Lite Symbiont
- 3-axis MEMS accelerometer to measure laser orientation
- No need to position the sensor looking straight down to measure level: can trigonometrically coorect
- Will record whether the sensor has been disturbed
- Power management and filtering for high current during laser shots
- Failsafes to reset the LiDAR Lite when its firmware locks, thus isolating the rest of your system from a potential failure mode.
- Full instructions for enclosure and mounting
Support for off-the-shelf sensors
- Tipping-bucket rain gauges
- Reed switch or Hall-effect sensor
- Project Tally (optional)
- T9602 temperature and relative humidity sensor (add library link)
- Decagon / METER soil moisture probes (do we even have a library, or just
- Maxbotix ultrasonic rangefinders (library link)
- Thermistors (obviously – mention on-board Vdiv)
- Kipp & Zonen solar-radiation sensors (mention instrumentation amp)
Northern Widget prototypes
The following sensors are still in earlier stages of development.
All designs and documentation are licensed under Creative Commons Attribution Share-Alike v4.0.
All code is licensed under the GNU GPL v3.0.